Wednesday 9 April 2014

I remember writing 

I remember...
I remember the first time I went into hospital for asthma, my mum stood by my side the whole time (two weeks).

I remember the day my Grandmother died. I cried for 6 days, until my mum told me to cherish the happy memories I had with her.

I remember the first day I met my dad. I was so shy but happy that I got to meet him.

I remember the day I was walking on the beach with my brother and I slipped. My brother laughed so hard, he didn't stop until we got home.

I remember the day when i got my first ever trophy, my family spoilt me for days.

I remember the day my little brother gave me a birthday present. It was a pink heart that said love sister with his picture on it.

i remember my first Easter with my brother. We had millions of eggs that were hidden, but my brother kept sneaking eggs from by basket.

I remember my first 50 bucks. I kept it until it was my mum's birthday and I got her a teddy bear with a cup that said Best Mum Ever.

I remember the first chapter book that I read, it had 783 pages. It was all about great inventions. It took me a long time to read it. 

I remember the first picture I drew, it was a picture of a sunset by the ocean.

I remember the first time i cooked spaghetti.

I remember when i went to Rainbow Springs. Me and my Koro got so wet coming down on one of the rides that I had to go home to change my pants. 

By Grace 


I remember...

I remember when i was in kindergarten playing with wooden trains, all of the other kids built endless wavy tracks, but I kept building curved shaped tracks.

I remember an awesome playground that i played on when i was three. It had amazing swings and cool things to hang on.

I remember my third birthday when i went to Chipmunks. I had a brownie cake, i got a massive Thomas the tank engine set and i sat in a Bob the builder chair.

I remember the second time i won a stuffed animal, i was seven. It was a stuffed Minion from Despicable, i called him Steve. 

I remember when i was seven and scratched Miss Breen's car. I don't know why i did it but my parents got charged to fix it.

I remember living in my Nana's unit and we were playing with a pack of cards, one of the characters was wrong. We sent a letter to the producers, they said it was a mistake and they gave us lots of free stuff.

I remember breaking my arm last year, it was painful and very itchy.

I remember waking up in the mornings when i was 4 and watching Shrek. It was my favourite movie when i was young. 

I remember going to Australia for my Dad's sisters wedding. I had Chicken pox, the water and warmth helped to heal me. 

By Nikau                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

4 comments:

  1. These are both outstanding pieces of writing - well done, Grace and Nikau! It was great to learn some new things about you.

    One thing to remember is that the letter 'i', when it is by itself, is ALWAYS a capital 'I'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Grace and Nikau outstanding storys use two have written.
    By Hereora room7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Grace and Nikau outstanding writting.
    By Hereora Room7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome creative family wirting Nikau:)
    From your little sister Yasmine:)









    ReplyDelete